It’s saddened for all of us that Hollywood’s highest paid actress ‘Angelina Jolie’ is now getting divorced after her 12 years of marriage with Brad Pitt, a famous actor, and producer of Bollywood. The couple first started dating each other in the year 2004 and got married in the year 2014. On Monday the actress decided to file a divorce with Brad Pitt due to multiple reasons. Angelina cited irreconcilable differences and also asked for physical custody of their six children.
The news of their divorce shaked the entire world as the couple was titled as one of the most loving and powerful couples. The couple showcases a perfect chemistry and romance but now their romance will be no longer after this divorce. The pair had many issues among them and many of them are mentioned below in this post. Exact confirmation of reasons are still folded but some rumors are on air that there were many reasons for the angry behaviour of Brad with Angelina and one most strong reasons was an extramarital affair with Marion Cotillard.
This will be the third divorce for Jolie at her age of 41. Jolie had her first marriage with Johnny Lee Miller and then secondly with Billy Bob Thornton. While on the other hand, this is the second divorce for Brad Pitt at an age of 52 years and he had broken up with his first wife named Jennifer Aniston. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fell for each other on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Given below are some of the possible reasons behind their divorce:
Angelina cites irreconcilable differences as the reason and she also asked for physical custody of their six children.
1. Jolie was upset with the way Pitt was parenting the children.
2. A source claims that Jolie was fed up with Pitt’s consumption of weed and may be Alcohol too.
3. Jolie was also upset with Brad’s angry behaviour.
4. Some reports also claim that the solid matter behind divorce is cheating which points towards an extramarital affair of Brad with Marion Cotillard.
5. ‘I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids,’ Pitt said in a statement to DailyMail.