The day is of immense pleasure as today is the day when the legend of India who gave the constitution to India was born. The day is well known and remarked as Ambedkar Jayanti or we can say Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar Jayanti. On this particular occasion, people celebrates the birthday of that person who had a major role in a democracy of India. The person who sacrificed his life to make people democratic and constitutional.
14th April Ambedkar Jayanti Whatsapp DP Pics Images
14th April is well known as Ambedkar Jayanti and here we are with some of the awesome and quality stuff which will help you in gaining best stuff for the day. People pays tribute to Dr. Ambedkar by rewarding garlands on his local statue and a bulk of population also visits Parliament of India in New Delhi.
On this particular day, people rushes to the statue of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and gives respect. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was the person who gave constitution which comprises of a list of rights for people belonging from a different religion, caste, and culture. The Indian Constitution was first written in Marathi language and after that, it has been converted in other languages.
Ambedkar Jayanti Inspirational Wishes Quotes
The Constitution of India possess rights for all people belonging from higher classes like General Category to backward class people who comes under SC/ST i.e. Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar wrote the constitution without any partiality and mentioned all the required rights for a man of every caste and religion. The Indian constitution gave multiple rights like Right to Freedom, Right To Speak and much more.
1. “They cannot make history who forget history”.
2. “Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated”
3. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity”
4. “Life should be great rather than long”.
5. “If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”
6. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”.
7. “If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help”.
8. “We must stand on our own feet and fight as best as we can for our rights. So carry on your agitation and organize your forces. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle”.
9. “The history of India is nothing but a history of a mortal conflict between Buddhism and Brahminism”.
10. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”
Here we have added some unique and best stuff. We hope that you people will like it. If you liked it then do share it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp and much more. Stay tuned with us for much more stuff like this. If you have any suggestion then please share it by sending us via comment box given below. Jai Bharat Jai Bhim!!