As the one of the biggest and most awaited sequel ‘Fast & Furious 8’, of the very renowned movie series Fast and Furious is all set and is going great and soon will end the direction process and will going to start counting the days for the release but before the official releasing date of the movie.
There are an lot of news and updates which are coming from the sets of Fast and Furious 8. The series is not having a lot of changes but some of the changes are worth waiting for. The movie which is being directed by F.Gary Gary and is being penned down by Chris Morgan and is the 8th installment of the very famous The Fast & The Furious Franchise, which is starring some of the very finest and exceptional star cast as the lead actors in the movie like Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Lucas Black, Scott Eastwood, Kurt Russell and Jason Statham.
The plan for the movie is already announced just after the movie and the shooting too started very soon, the officials announcement has already taken place when Diesel appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and announced that the film would be set in New York City. The biggest change which took place is when the director got changed and F.Gary Gary took place of the director in place of James Wan, who had directed the earlier movies of this franchise.
After losing one of the biggest star and the lead character of the movie which is being played by Paul Walker who died in a car crash which took place on 30th November 2013. The movie is scheduled for the release on 14th April 2017, but there are some chances of delay in the date if happens.
The main lead roles in the movie are being done by these actors and their characters are given below:
1. Vin Diesel as the Dominic Toretto, he is basically a former criminal and professional street racer who got retired and settled down with his wife, Letty.
2. Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, he is basically a DSS who has allied with Dom and his team after their outings in Rio de Janeiro and Europe.
3. Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz, she’s Dom’s wife and a hard-core street racer.
4. Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce, a member of Dom’s team.
5. Chris Bridges as Tej Parker, a die-hard mechanic from Miami and a gem of Dom’s team.
6. Lucas Black as Sean Boswell, a professional street racer based in Tokyo.
7. Kurt Russell as Frank Petty, the leader of a covert ops team who aided Dom and his team in taking down Shaw in Abu Dhabi.
8. Jason Statham as the Deckard Shaw, he is one hell of a rogue special forces assassin which was imprisoned by Dom and the DSS after his defeat in Los Angeles.
9. Elsa Pataky as Elena Neves, a DSS agent and former Rio police officer who moved to the United States to become Hobbs’ new partner at the DSS.
Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey, a computer hacktivist and a member of Dom’s team.
These are the roles which are officially announced till now and there are some changes which have taken place, the news suggests that the news for the coming back of Brian O’Conner might be true and we can see the loving and hardcore ally of Dom in the 8th Installment.
Caleb Walker brother of Paul Walker has said this in his interview that he has talked to Vin Diesel about the same and after a very long conversation, they have come on the discussion that thy might shock the audience with bringing back Paul Walker in the movie which ish scheduled to release on 14 April 2017.
Further news are on the way and stay tuned to The News Recorder for more latest updates.