On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, which is celebrated on one of India’s Biggest and most respected personality Birthday. We are giving away some of the facts which you should follow in your life to live a respected and inspirational life which will make others respect it just like the life history and paths of ‘Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’ who is also known as the ‘Father of Nation’. However the title is not given as official because it is not legal and unsatisfied to give some a title of the Nation like India, but still, the residents of India and those who belongs to it calls this remarkable personality the ‘Father of Indian Nation’. The individual personality has lived a very great and amazing life which seems to be easy but the sufferings and biography tell us all that how difficult it was live life like Him.
1. ‘Be The Change That You Wish & want To See In The World’,
2. ‘Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well’,
3. ‘Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes’,
4. ‘I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life’,
5. ‘Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice’,
6. ‘An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained’,
7. ‘An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind’,
8. ‘When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always’,
9. ‘Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny’,
10. ‘You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if some drops of the ocean are dirty, that doesn’t means that ocean become dirty too’,
11. ‘Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn’
12. ‘To believe in something, and not to live it, is truly dishonesty’,
13. ‘Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something,it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe we can, we can acquire the ability to do it even if we didn’t have it in the beginning’
Mahatma Gandhi is one of those personalities who made the Rule of British to go back and make India an Independent country free from any rule of the foreign country. This simple person has live an extraordinary life which is full of remarking things and legends which should be followed by us to live an inspiring life like him. The person who always lives an inspiring life which is filled with not-violence and simplest life possible and truly dedicated to other in every possible way.