So here’s the most expected and awaited smartphone which is surely held in the market with the possible motions to smash away the possible threat which is being possessed by Apple’s New launch iPhone 7. It looks like the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL has come out with some very high end and thrilling upgrades which will surely surpass the sales of google in the coming time.
While the Google Pixel and Pixel XL are officially launched now. The biggest and somewhat the only thing which differentiates the phone is the 5-inch 1080p display which is loaded on the Pixel and 5.5-inch Quad HD panel on the XL, while these two devices are created by HTC, but Google takes full credit for their design and makes this exception with their branding through the network.The device will be running on Snapdragon 821 processor and runs on a specialised version of Google’s Android software which includes will go to make sure the device supports for the Daydream Virtual reality platform that was announced at Google I/O in the summers. So here are the five biggest highlights which have been showcased and presented by the Google official in the event.
1. Google Assistant: While the Google Pixel will going to have an inbuilt new Google Assistant. It will go to get activated when we say “hot word” or we press and hold the home button and then all your problems will be a question away. While it will definitely going to boost up and create and unforgettable user experience which will surely create some very big problems for the iPhone 7. While taking orders, playing music, bringing back photos and videos from the past, all is just a click away from you.
2. The Camera experience will go to be the second biggest benchmark for the user as the Pixel and Pixel XL rear camera scores an amazing 89 DxOMark which is one of the highest number ever till now.
The smartphone is loaded with a 12.3-megapixel resolution rear camera with large 1.55-micron pixels and a f/2.0 aperture. Google claims that its new camera has the most possible shortest capture time on any mobile camera ever. There’s also very intricate, gyroscope-based video stabilization on board, however, there’s no optical image stabilization for stills.
3. Endless cloud storage. Google will allow free unlimited storage for full-resolution images and videos shot with the Pixel. That’s much like the standard Google Photos backup ability, but takes off the size limit and compression, even on 4K video shot with the new phone.
4. The connectivity options: The Pixel users will going to get the latest Android updates directly from Google as soon as it made become available. This is one of the smartest points with Android, and Google is stressing its lead in this particular category. Pixel’s endurance on adding fast charging that gets you up to 7 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging.
Google has also built in 24-hour live phone support right into the Pixel’s software so that a tech support operator can see exactly what’s on your screen and thus help you better. The Pixel will go to come with Google Duo preinstalled.
5. mobile virtual reality. The Pixel is the first Daydream-compatible phone and Google today also announced the $79 Daydream View headset to accommodate the Pixel for VR use. The Daydream View comes bundled with a tiny motion controller that is so precise, claims Google, that you can even draw with it. When you’re done using it, the controller tucks inside the Daydream View itself for safe storage.