The Google is not letting any chance to smash all the possible market of the smartphones right now. But now the smartphones have started to face-off each other and the two flagships who are facing off each other are Nexus 5X Vs Pixel and the fight, this time, seems be quite one-sided as the Pixel has rumored to break the back of Apple iPhone 7 sales by launching a high-end device like Pixel & Pixel XL.
Check out this link to know the major difference between Google Pixel & Apple iPhone 7:
So let’s begin the high end and most awaited comparison between Nexus 5X & Pixel:
1. Both the devices is sporting a minor difference in the screen as the Nexus 5X sports a 5.2-inch FHD LCD display with the resolution of 1920*1080 and with 424 pixel-per-inch, while the Pixel sports a 5.0-inch display which is loaded with an impressive 441 PPI which is quite better than Nexus.
Nexus 5X is made of polycarbonate construction while the newest Google flagship dons a polished glass and metal frame. Nexus 5X comes in Carbon, Quartz, and Ice while Google Pixel dons a unique color scheme namely: Quite black, Very silver and really blue.
2. In Terms of Hardware, Pixel has actually taken down Nexus 5X: Pixel is clearly smashing Nexus, As Pixel is using Qualcomm 821 quad processor which makes the Pixel work 10% faster and the and is loaded with 4GB of DDR Ram and 32 GB or 128 GB of non-expandable UFS memory.
While the device runs on 2,660 mAh non-removable battery and the battery back-up is quite impressive with the fast-charging enabled mode. While Nexus 5X, on the other hand, carries a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexacore processor with only a 2GB RAM and an internal memory of 16GB or 32 GB, so this actually makes Nexus to lacks behind in this race.
Google Pixel is loaded with a 12.3 MP sensor along with a f/2.0 aperture and 8MP front-facing shooter camera and With these specs, Pixel camera was also tested by DxOMark and received a score of 89, which is exceptional on its own and the highest yet for a smartphone. While Nexus 5X camera uses a 12.3 MP Sony IMX377 for the rear camera and 5MP lens for the front-facing camera.
4. The Pixel is loaded with all the required high-end features and specifications which make it the one of the best smartphone when it is compared to Apple iPhone 7.
5. While in overall features Nexus comes with the latest of the Android Nougat 7.0 update and has quite an impressive large facing speaker that can put out awesome sounds for a small unit. carrying a 2,700 mAh non-removable battery and has a fingerprint sensor.
The Nexus 5X is priced at $349 for the 16GB model and $399 for the 32GB variant, while the Similar but more upgraded version of the earlier Google model, Pixel to have an Android sensor that allows users to unlock the device and authorize mobile payments. Pixel is IP53 rated, which makes it water and dust resistant. The device is also loaded with Android Nougat 7.1 which is the latest version of the Android and the price for this great device costs around $650.
6. The Major Drawback in the Nexus is that it doesn’t have the Google Assistant and the Unlimited backup for the Images and also the latest update which is named as Pixel launcher.
While The summary of this comparison seems to be very simple, the difference between the devices which is $250 seems to be quite normal. While the successor ‘Google Pixel’ seems to be worth it in over-all.
So In Overall comparison, Winner is given with individual marks:
1.Performance & User experience- Pixel,
2. Design & Durability- Both got the terms in this manner,
3. Display & Resolution- Pixel,
4. Battery Life & Standup- Pixel,
5. Camera Performance & Clarity- Pixel,
6. Software & Hardware- Pixel,
7 Pricing & Availability- Nexis 5X.
So the winner is Pixel with 5 points & Nexus with 2 Points, which clarifies as pixel The Winner!