International Women’s Day falls on 8th March every year. People all around the world celebrate this special day with great joy and lots of happiness. The day is to cherish all the roles of women play in the everyone’s life. A woman is the one who gives you the birth and introduces you to the world, a woman plays many important roles in everyone’s life as a woman could be your mother, life partner, sister, and teacher who teaches you the many important things in life.
It is a day to celebrate the achievements of women. The position of women in the world has been developed, the economic, social and political growth chart of women is going upward. This article is completely dedicated to all the lovely women who make the world beautiful. Here you will find the best collection of International Women’s Day WhatsApp DP, images, wishes, and quotes.
Women’s Day Inspirational Quotes
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. – Oprah Winfrey
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. —Melinda Gates
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. —Michelle Obama
- Women are the real architects of society. —Harriet Beecher Stowe
- A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself. – Loretta Young
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one. – Simone de Beauvoir
- No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. —Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. – Hillary Clinton
- The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create. – Oprah Winfrey
International Women’s Day Wishes Status DP
- God created Man first but he wanted to create something better.
He created woman.
- May the glory and glamor
Of womanhood be
Abundantly bestowed upon all the women.
- This Women’s Day just stand tall cos you are the most special woman of my life!
- Today is Urs, and so is ever another day. Happy Women’s Day
- Across the miles comes this wish from me to say you are Special! Happy Women’s Day.
- Happy Women’s Day! Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- Sending you wishes to say you blossom up the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
- Happy Women’s day! You deserve to be happy today so enjoy your day to the fullest.
- A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day!
- I wish you could see from my eyes how much you are one gem of a woman! Happy Women’s Day!
- Being a woman is not an easy task because it mainly consists of dealing with men!
- Whenever group of Women comes with oriented intention, the magic happens.
- An excellent lady must hope to be more responsible for her steps, than one less alluring.
- She gave you birth, she gives you love, she teaches you to smile to reach that extra mile, its the woman behind everyone. HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY.
- Any woman can make happiness to bloom all over them, happy women’s day!
- It’s true that behind every successful man is a woman who’s actually getting ahead of him. So three cheers to the woman of tomorrow, happy women’s day!
- Remember You Are Unique, Know Your Own Worth Believe That Your Existence Is A Blessing To This Earth. Happy women’s day.
- To me, a woman is symptomatic of a number of feelings, listening with the patient, looking with love, swallowing the pain quietly, taking care of my dreams even when I am in sleep! Never lose the charm, keep it warm!!
- A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Wishing you a very happy woman’s day!
Women’s Day is linked with Russian Revolution as the demonstration in Petrograd on 8th March 1917 sparked the revolution in Russia. The special day is originally called “International Working Women’s Day”. It is a worldwide event which is meant to celebrate the social, political and economic achievements of women.