Lenovo’s Motorola is all set to have the latest smartphone flagship on board in India which is the new Moto e3 Power through a live event.
The company has already created a very great hype and buzz about the smartphone on all the social media platforms and this literally works in making the Indian buyers wait for the release of this smartphone in India. The Live streaming of the smartphone launch will go to start at 3PM today. The smartphone has already smashed the Hong Kong smartphones markets and showcases its courageous performance in users hands, while the regular Moto e3 version gets spotted in the company’s IFA booth in Berlin. The smartphone will be exclusively available on the Flipkart and as the teasers have done all the work there are no cards which stay unturned for Motorola.
The consideration and features which are taken care by the buyers before buying the smartphone are having a very long list, but the Motorola’s Moto E smartphone was one of the winning budget brands in India and also the one that offered pure Android at a price range of Rs.6,999. Moto e3 was officially announced first in the UK in July 2016 and has a 2800 mAh battery; the Moto e3 Power is a basically battery focused smartphone which comes with a 3500 mAh battery.
The biggest thing which Motorola is taking care while bringing this phone to India is to give a very challenging rival to other brands like Xiaomi which are offering Redmi 3s with a 4100 mAh battery at a starting price of Rs 6,999. A good battery life remains an important consideration for many users in India when picking a smartphone.
The Moto e3 Power series is having a sleek design which is quite similar to the one noticed in Moto G4 and G4 Plus. Motorola also launched the Moto G4 Play in India at a price of Rs 8,999. The Moto G4 Play has a 5-inch full HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage which can be expandable to 128GB via microSD and is being accompanied by a 2800 mAh battery.
The smartphone will going to have the live launch event and all the updates and highlights will be listed below:
The moto e3 power has been priced at Rs. 7,999, and will be exclusively available to buy via Flipkart from Monday midnight and it is also compatible with the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer. The device will be giving 3500mAh compared to 2800mAh, however, that’s not the only difference.
The Features are :
1. It sports twice the memory – 2GB of RAM instead of 1GB,
2. Twice inbuilt storage – 16GB instead of 8GB which can be extended upto 32 GB via micro card.
3. The E3 Power also bears 4G LTE connectivity, with VoLTE support, apart from water repellent nano-coating.
4. The company is also touting 2 years of free photo storage on Google Photos.
5. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and an accelerometer which runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow-based OS.
6. Moto E3 Power is a dual-SIM (4G+3G),
7. smartphone that bears a smudge 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display.
8. Powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor which runs on 2GB of RAM.
9. The smartphone packs a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, which offers features like 720p HD video capture and burst mode and with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone will be available with an exchange offer of up to Rs. 7,000 has been announced, as well as a no cost EMI plan of Rs. 1,334 per month for 8 months.