‘M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story’ One of the most hyped & Buzzed movie in the Bollywood and also the movie with the second biggest opening day collection Gross after Salman’s Sultan. The movie is basically an Indian biographical film which is being directed by Neeraj Pandey. The movie is ‘said’ to be purely based on the life events of an Indian cricketer and the current ODI and T20I captain of the Indian national cricket team, Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
While the movie is distributed by Fox Star Studios and is being produced by produced it jointly with Inspired Entertainment and Arun Pandey, in association with Friday Film Works.The movie is having a lot of things to say in itself but the biggest thing is that all the things which are portrayed in the movie are actually true. While the movie is having an elite star cast which comprises of Sushant Singh Rajput as Dhoni and Disha Patani as his wife, Kiara Advani, and Anupam Kher in very impressive supporting roles. The movie is released on 30th September 2016 and has got the second greatest collection of all time which is around 21.30 crores Grossing.
The story of the movie is portrayed very efficiently but the point we are talking about is lost, the point is that all the things which happen in the movie are actually true, the answer will going to get revealed in many ways and the mistakes are clearly clarified below:
1. The movie as told is portrayed very greatly as the blend of the script and great cinematography is something which makes the elegance of the movie rather than other biopics like Azhar and Mary Kom, who lacks certain things which can be clearly seen in their reviews and collection reports. While the mistake somehow happened in this movie too as the guessing part is still missing. When the movie was started it creates suspense but as the movie comes close to end the movie gets easily expected and that.s what creates a down point for the movie.
2.The acting was the second thing which is being noticed in every movie after the story-line, as a very promising and talented actress Disha Patani has done some great moments in the movie as a innocent and simple girl, while the role of REAL wife of Dhoni is being played by Kiara Advani is quite exceptional in the movie, while Sushant Singh Rajput has again marked his excellency in the movie with his great acting skills.
3. While the movie seems to be great but the length of the movie which is 3HOurs and 10 minutes seems to be a quite lengthy one and this is one of the biggest mistakes in the movie, unexpected cuts, poor editing and the extra stretched plot marks the negative points of the movie.
4. While many things seem to be normal or we can call it bad fortune the movie seems to reveal some very deep and depressing points of his life.
Mistakes in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
1. Dhoni’s character which is portrayed in the movie by ‘Sushant Singh Rajput’ in the movie is very fast as he was successful in growing 7 inches of hair in just around 2 months as was the time left between his Railway job’s first day and his first match as a Railways employee.
3. It is actually not true until 2016, that MS Dhoni was hired as a LAVA Brand ambassador, but he was shown to endorse the brand in 2008 itself. Also, LAVA was founded in 2009, so there is no chance of it happening to be true.
Stay tune with us for more updates related to Bollywood gossips and other stuff we will keep on updating you with interesting viral stuff too.