‘Skoda’ The one of the biggest Car producer and the manufacturer has launched a very unique and impressive App which is named as ‘MySkoda’.
While the App is now available for download on the Play store as well as on the iOs AppStore, while the biggest point of launching the app is to reduce the possible gap while bridging the easiest and fastest way to access the customers. The App ‘MySkoda’is a very impressive app which will let you access all the important and relevant information such as service history, estimated charges, spare part costs and more. Besides, customers can also book their cars for servicing using the app.
Also, the app has all the information about Skoda authorized dealers and service centres across all over India. The Skoda car customers can directly contact the company’s customer care center through the app too, Moreover, customers can also keep track of their car’s service cycle, warranty and insurance period, along with roadside assistance expiry.
1. MyGarage: It will going to provide you with all information about your Skoda Car, which too includes the insurance, warranty, extended warranty, roadside assistance, and service due date.
2. MyDocuments: The users can use this section of the app to store soft copies of various documents like Registration Certificates, Insurance Policies, PUC Certificates, etc.
3. Service: The app also allows users to access past service records, book new service slots, and estimate cost for each service they get.
4. Fuel cost log: The only thing which the owners need to enter the cost and amount of fuel filled, and the app will maintain a log that showcases the total expenditure on fuel.
5. GPS enabled Dealer Locater: This helps Skoda customers to locate the nearest service centre or dealership, especially while travelling.
6. Customer support: Skoda customers can also contact the company’s customer support team through the app itself.