If you people are running out of your daily internet data limit with Reliance Jio then this will definitely help you in making a perfect run over internet access. Mukesh Ambani just announced the Prime subscription of Reliance Jio. There are two offers one of Rs. 99 and the another one are of Rs. 303.
GIFT: Reliance Jio just made an update in its prime subscription that will offer you 5GB free data beyond 28 GB in Rs. 303.
In the subscription of Rs. 303 you will get 28GB of 4G internet data along with Unlimited local STD calling and SMS. But the one which has recently been added to this plan will make you surprised and then will make you smiling. With this subscription, you will get 5GB extra data.
These updates have been made in order to make the rival companies down in terms of business. Today Airtel company launched its one amazing plan in which one will have to pay Rs. 345 and in return, he will get 28GB of 4G data and unlimited callings.
Reliance Jio Prepaid & Postpaid Plans
As we all know that still Jio signals and network issue is coming in certain areas. But as Airtel is one of the biggest brands of telecom in India it has a good network reach. So people can move towards Airtel too. With the recent plan launched by Airtel, Jio will be affected as the plan made by Airtel is competitive to the prime subscription of Jio.
Getting some best offers for both prime and non-prime users Reliance Jio is now taking over the telecom market. If you are a Jio Prime and nonprime user and is confused between the latest updates then the detailed explanation of the plans will help you a lot. Reliance Jio will now charge you for the services it is providing now. The users will enjoy their free subscription till 31st March 2017. The recharge packs will start from Rs. 11.
The members who are using the prepaid subscription will now have to enroll themselves by doing a one-time recharge of Rs. 99 which will make them able to use the services provided by Jio. The planning chart is also been updated at the Jio’s official website.
The plans for the prepaid users are as follow:-
- Rs. 19 Recharge: This recharge comes with one-day validity and will provide the prime users with unlimited SMS and 200 MB 4G data. The data limit will be 100 MB for the nonprime users.
- Rs 49 Recharge: This recharge will come with 3 days validity and will provide the prime users with unlimited SMS, 600 MB 4G data. The data usage limit will be only 300 MB for the non-prime users.
- Rs 96 Recharge: This recharge will come with the 7 days validity and will provide the prime users with free SMS 7 GB 4G data with 1 GB daily data. The data will get limited to 0.6 GB for the no prime users.
- Rs 149 Recharge: This recharge will come with 28 days validity with 100 SMS and 2 GB 4G data for the prime users. The data package will get the limit to 1GB for the nonprime users.
- Rs. 303 Recharge: This recharge will come with 28 days validity in which the prime users will get unlimited SMS and 28 GB 4G data with 1 GB data per day. This data limit will get limited to 2.5 GB for the non-prime users.
- Rs. 499 Recharge: This recharge will come with 28 days validity. This will give the prime users free SMS and 56GB 4G data. The data limit will get low to 5 GB for the nonprime users.
- Rs. 999 Recharge: This recharge will come with 60 days validity. This will provide the prime users with free SMS and 60 GB 4G data. The data limit for the nonprime users to 12.5 GB data with 30 days validity.
- Rs. 1,999 Recharge: This recharge will come 90 days validity. This will provide the prime users with free SMS and 125 GB 4G data. The data limit for the nonprime users will slow down to 30 GB.
- Rs. 4,999 Recharge: This recharge comes with 180 days validity. This will provide the prime users with 350 GB 4G data and free SMS. The data limit will slow down for the nonprime users to 100 GB with 30 days validity.
- Rs 9,999 Recharge: This recharge will come with 360 days validity. This will provide the prime users the facility of unlimited SMS and 750 GB 4G data. The data limit will slow down for the nonprime users to 200 GB for 30 days.
Here are some booster packs in the chart
- Rs 11 Recharge: 0.1 GB 4G data
- Rs. 51 Recharge: 1 GB 4G data
- Rs. 91 Recharge: 2 GB 4G data
- Rs. 201 Recharge: 5 GB 4G data
- Rs. 301 Recharge: 10 GB 4G data
Call rate charges for prepaid users
- Rs 10- Talktime of Rs 7.7
- Rs 20- Talktime of Rs 15.39
- Rs 50- Talktime of Rs 40.48
The prepaid users will get the full talk time on the recharge of Rs. 100, Rs 150, Rs 200, Rs 300, Rs 500, Rs 750, Rs 1,000, Rs 2,000 and Rs. 5,000.
Plans for the postpaid users:
- Rs 303 Recharge: Prime users will get free SMS and 30 GB 4G data and 1 GB free data per day. The data limit will get reduced to 2.5 GB for non-prime users.
- Rs 499 Recharge: Prime users will get free SMS with 60 GB 4G data. The limit will be low down to 5 GB for nonprime users.
- Rs 999 Recharge: Prime users will get 60 GB 4G data. The data limit will get low down to 12.5 GB for the non-prime users.
Booster packs available for the Postpaid users are
- Rs. 51- 1 GB
- Rs. 91- 2 GB
- Rs. 201- 5 GB
- Rs. 301- 10 GB
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is owned by Mukesh Ambani. The company announced the free services on 27th December 2016. The commercial services started from 5th September 2016, in which people gets free voice calls, free internet 4G data, free SMS and free video calling. The services get launched at the beta launch and on the 83rd birth anniversary of Dhirubhai Ambani. The free subscription has the validity till on year i.e 31 December 2016.
Well on the new year occasion Mukesh Ambani give a gift to their users and increase the free subscription to 31st March 2017. Now the company had declared the subscription charge of Rs. 99 which make you use the further services by the company. If you will not register yourself with this one time recharge of Rs. 99 then your’s incoming calls and SMS will be retained only for a certain period.
Reliance Jio gets a great change in the telecommunication market. People stands in line for many hours to get the free Jio sim card. This is just like a revolution in the telecommunication society. Many of the telecommunication company gets a great shock with Reliance Jio surprising step. Many telecom companies low down their recharge packs. Many people switch to Reliance Jio and now there are many numbers of users.
Reliance Jio had set up a much-secured future for its company and almost side down the other companies. The recharge chart of Reliance Jio has many offers which prove to be convenient for the users. The company is providing the 4G data which attracts the users a lot. Stay tuned with us for more updates and news feeds like this.