Suicide Squad Review Critic and Total International Box Office Collection $50 million In Two Days

Suicide Squad Cast

One of the most awaited movie of 2016 is finally here as so is to update you on the box office collection of the film. Warner Bros. /Time Warner Inc. new superhero movie Suicide Squad is released worldwide this Friday. If we rephrase again it is more like a anti-superhero movie based on the DC Comic Characters.

Suicide Squad CastSuicide

Squad is directed and Written by David Ayer and produces by Charles Roven and Richard Suckle. The Movie Suicide Squad is starring Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, and many more.

Suicide Squad had it’s world premiere in New York City on August 1st, 2016. On the same day, movie received various positive and negative reviews.

Click here to read FULL REVIEW: Suicide Squad World Premiere Review


On the other hand Suicide Squad also received mixed reviews from the critics.Suicide Squad got 26% on Rotten tomato with a average rating of 4.6 out of 10 with 234 reviews so far. Whereas on the other hand 74% of audience liked this movie with a average rating of 3.8 out of 5 with 76,210 user ratings so far.

For Full Critic Response Click Here: Suicide Squad Critic Response


Suicide Squad Joker

Let’s talk about how much the movie has earned till date, the info for which you are here. Budged of Suicide Squad was $175 million. Suicide Squad was released worldwide in 57 countries covering almost 70% of the market. According to the tracking, movie had an opening of between $85 million to $120 million internationally. Which is itself a new August international debut record. So we can say atleast movie was able to break atleast one record so far. Phew! relief for the makers.

Suicide Squad released on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 in 7 different countries which made movie earn total of 8.1 million. whereas on Thursday, August 4, movie earned $20.8 million in 33 more countries. making total collection of $29.6 million from 40 countries.

Suicide Squad also broke record of biggest openning in Russia for Warner Bros film with $3.9 million. The movie also broke record of all time biggest opening day in Brazil with $3 million, $2.9 milion in South Korea, $2.7 million in France, $564,000 in Sweden and $517,000 in Holland (biggest opening day for any superhero movie).

Now for those who liked the movie, this news is for them. It was already announced by the Warner Bros back in March 2016 that they will make a squeal of same film. The shooting for the same will begin in 2017. Ayer and Smith are confirmed for the second installment. There may also be back story of Fukuhara’s Katana in sequeal.

The movie also had already nominated for multiple 2016 Teen Choice Awards, including “Choice anTEEncipated Movie”. Will smit and Scott Eastwood for “Choice Movie Actor: AnTEENcipated” and Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne for “Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated”.

Around the web